State-of-the-Art Electronics Manufacturing
Arc-Tronics has been providing streamlined solutions for electronic manufacturing services in the industrial, medical, space and defense industries. Arc-Tronics are experts in all aspects of production and assembly of printed circuit boards, cable and harnesses, box builds and more, with a focus on low to mid volume with a high mix.
ISO 9001, 13485, AS9100 Certified
All printed circuit board assemblies are built to IPC 610 Class II or III depending on customer requirements. On staff certified instructors train operators to the latest IPC-610 class II, class III and J-STD-001 and J-STD-001-ES standards.
Arc-Tronics’ capabilities include:
- Fully Automated Screen Printers with 2-D vision
- Inline 3-D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
- Fully Automated Pick and Place Equipment capable of placing 01005 chip components and micro-BGA’s
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) is performed on all surface mount components
- Off-line programming and quick change feeders allow for the utmost efficiency and flexibility in job change over
- 3-D X-Ray for BGA and QFN components
- Quick-change feeders for job flexibility
- Dedicated lead and lead-free Selective Solder and Wave Solder equipment
- Full testing capabilities, including In-Circuit Test (ICT), Flying Probe, JTAG, and functional test.